RILEM publication 2001
Structural Safety, vol. 19, no. 3, 1997
- The JCSS probabilistic model code
- Structural reliability codes for probabilistic design - a debate paper based on elementary reliability and decision analysis concepts.
- Report of the working group on dynamics.
- Uncertainties in probabilistic numerical analysis of structures and solids
- Stochastic finite elements.
ECCS Publication 94, March 1996:
- Background documentation, Eurocode 1, Part 1: Basis of Design.
JCSS Working documents, IABSE-publications, 1989-1990
- Proposal for a code for the direct use of reliability methods in structural design.
- Estimation of structural properties by testing for use in limit state design
- Design for durability including deterioration and maintenance procedures.
- Geometrical variability in structural members and systems.
- Structural performance criteria.
- Bayesian decision analysis as a tool for structural engineering decisions.
- Stochastic modelling of material properties and quality control.
- Action scenarios and logic trees.